Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

List all entitlement of selected entitlement type from drop down of entitlement while raising reques

sumit_morchhale
New Contributor
New Contributor

When we are raising a request for adding access from table(one table contain all entitlement of one type) and dropdown (one dropdown contain all entitlement of one type) come for all entitlements according to their types.
But I want to list all entitlements for access from the drop-down of entitlement type instead of a single entitlement selected from the entitlement list(one dropdown contain all entitlement types, list all entitlement of one entitlement type from selecting one entitlement type from drop down).

Can you please let me know the configuration for making a drop-down of entitlement type?

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can make entitlement type as dropdown under endpoint - entitlement type- request option 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I have checked this but my requirement is different.
I want to see one dropdown contain list of entitlement types of particular endpoint, when we select one entitlement type from drop down , all entitlement of that selected entitlement type should be listed for adding access while raising request.
Can you please let me know the configuration for this above requirement?