Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

java table schema names

travemole
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Dear All,

As some parts of the tool require queries that are written using the internal properties and class names that are case sensitive I would like to have it somewhere in the documentation the full list of classes and properties names.

Example: select a from Users a where a.id in ('${users.id}') --> if users table is not written like "Users" then the query fails as it says the class does not exist.

Can someone share that information that is only available inside the jar files?

Kind regards,

Albert.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share where are you trying to use above configurations 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

travemole
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

For example in the sav roles queries:

travemole_0-1701675680280.png

Whom to request for example.

There's other places where it uses java class names but this one is the most painful one as you need to login as different user every time you want to do changes to a role.

Kind regards,

Albert.

Below are Java Class names

Users
Usergroups
SavRoles
Roles
Entitlement_values
Endpoints
Accounts
Securitysystems
Dataset_Values

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak @Rajesh-R ,

Can I have ALL of the class names? Like for Organizations and any other object? This for me is something that should be in the official documentation somewhere because it takes a lot of time to make it work.

Other ones that I've managed to get in case someone else is searching for this.
Usergroup_users
UserGroup_Owners

Kind Regards,
Albert.

Rajesh-R
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

@travemole 

The following is one sample

select a from Users a where a.id=${users.id} and a.employeeclass in ('Employee')

Thanks
Rajesh Ramalingam
Saviynt India