Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Issue with Multi-Select Dynamic Attribute in Analytics Report Runtime

KNoha
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I am encountering a problem with specifying the default value in the dynamic attribute when i choose   multi-select in the analytics report ( runtime ). The issue is that it does not accept values in the default value i tried to choose value from my database and put it as it or between % % also  SQL query or empty but all that doesn't work.

Do you have any ideas on how to resolve this issue? It doesn’t display any error message; it just highlights the value field in red.

I mean default value ,  The issue is that it does not accept values from my database or a SQL query; and 

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to merge two posts.]

2 REPLIES 2

rahul_p
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hello @KNoha ,
Can you please eloborate your issue with some screenshot?

Thanks,
Rahul
Please accept this as solution if it resolves your issue.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add below condition in query

) AND ( CASE WHEN FIND_IN_SET('All' , '${Input_Multiple_Managers_Workday_IDs}') THEN (1 = 1) END OR CASE WHEN '${Input_Multiple_Managers_Workday_IDs}' NOT LIKE '%All%' THEN (U.OWNER IN ( '${Input_Multiple_Managers_Workday_IDs.replace(",","', '")}' ) ) END )

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.