Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Inquiry on Importing and Managing Azure Eligible Roles in Saviynt

markmch
New Contributor
New Contributor

I am working on integrating Saviynt with Azure using the REST Connector. While I have successfully imported Azure roles, I am encountering challenges in importing and managing Azure Eligible Roles.

My goal is to not only import these roles into Saviynt but also enable them to be requested and removed directly from the Saviynt platform. Could you provide any guidance or documentation on configuring the REST Connector to achieve this? Are there specific steps or settings I should follow to enable effective management of Azure Eligible Roles in Saviynt?

Any help or advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can make those entitlements requestable on Saviynt and attaching workflow for request 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

markmch
New Contributor
New Contributor

The idea is that only those that are eligible for the user will be displayed.

markmch_0-1711117369561.png

Use dynamic attribute filters on request form

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@markmch adding more details to what @rushikeshvartak  mentioned :

1. Navigate to EP > Dynamic Attributes to create a filter to select the roles based on selection.

Refer : Viewing or Updating Endpoints (saviyntcloud.com) section : 

Dynamic Attribute

2. Once done, you have to setup Config For Requestable Entitlement In ARS. Refer the same doc with example.

3. Make sure the attributes are defined at Entitlements level to filter as per need

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos