Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Incremental account import json for rest based application

Growit
New Contributor
New Contributor

I need your help there is a requirement to Import Account from Rest based application as Rest based integration supports only full account Import doesn't support incremental Import and the full Import taking longer time around 24 hrs to complete. API is supports on filtering the last update date and users timestamp Attributes on their profile. I have URL which having the filtering condition of timestamp. I have tested with URL we are able fetch the data and it's working. Can you help me with Sample Incremental Account Import JSON.

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
  • Currently you can't get last dynamic time of job. but in incremental import you can take last update of yesterday to reduce time 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Growit using current time -1 day function you can pick accounts which got updated in last 1-2 days..I will suggest if running import once .. use -2 interval filter.