Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

HQL column names in the Request_access_attrs table

r-m
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I'm writing a HQL query but consistently getting the following error:

"...could not resolve property: request_access_key of: com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_access_attrs [ SELECT attribute_oldvalue FROM com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_access_attrs raa WHERE raa.request_access_key='2193' and raa.ATTRIBUTE_NAME='accountExpires']; "

I've tried using different lower case, upper case formats but i always get this "could not resolve property" error. I could only find documentation for some of the SQL tables and corresponding HQL classes, however this table is not included there.

What is the HQL property that corresponds to the REQUEST_ACCESS_KEY field of the Request_access_attrs table?

4 REPLIES 4

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

@r-m ,

Where you are using this query?

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution to help other who may have a same problem. Give Kudos 🙂

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

@r-m  use the below query

SELECT raa.attributeValue FROM com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_access_attrs raa WHERE raa.request_access.id=2193 AND raa.attributeName='accountExpires'

Hope this helps!

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

r-m
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, 

@pmahalle, we are using this query in the UpdateAccountJson parameter of an Active Directory connector.

The query suggested by @naveenss worked however we have to generalize it. I tried changing the number 2193 for task.requestAccessKey however that did not work because it's returning "com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_Access : 2193" instead of just the number. So I was trying to adapt the query to use task.id which returns just the number.

SELECT raa.attributeoldValue FROM Request_access_attrs raa, ArsTasks ars WHERE ars.id='"+task.id+"' and raa.request_access.id=ars.requestaccesskey and raa.attributeName='accountExpires'

I'm getting the following error: "could not resolve property: REQUESTACCESSKEY of: com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks [SELECT raa.attributeoldValue FROM com.saviynt.ecm.workflow.Request_access_attrs raa, com.saviynt.ecm.task.ArsTasks ars WHERE ars.id='3025' and raa.request_access.id=ars.REQUESTACCESSKEY and raa.attributeName='accountExpires']"

What is the HQL property that corresponds to the REQUESTACCESSKEY field of the ArsTasks table?

Thank you.

hi @r-m 

use ars.requestAccessKey.id

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.