Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to use hidden value when using mailto of A tag in Emailtemplate

Karl
New Contributor
New Contributor

In Emailtempalte, I'm using the mailto of A tag
<a href="mailto:test-joon2@removed.com?subject=ARS_${request.id}_APPROVED_${request.uuid}&body=%0D%0AIf you need to input a comment, please type it above this phrase." rel="noopener" style="font-size: 16px; font-family: HelveticaArialsans-serif; color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; background-color: #009900; border-top: 12px solid #009900; border-bottom: 12px solid #009900; border-right: 18px solid #009900; border-left: 18px solid #009900; display: inline-block;" target="_blank"><% if ("${requesttype}"=="Remove" && "${entitlement_values}" != "[Null]" ) print "Revoke" else print "Approve" %></a>

Karl_1-1726196123945.png

I'm going to use the Email Body Delimiter of Email Server Settings to cut the value of the latter based on this character.

Karl_0-1726195376046.png

But even if I put a P tag on the body like this, it seems to recognize it as a character string.

스크린샷 2024-09-13 오전 10.51.20.png

Can't you give the body of this A tag a hidden value like this?

[This message has been edited by moderator to mask sensitive information]

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

@Karl ‼️‼️ ⚠️ Reminder: Mask possible PII such as employee names, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, account details, and company-specific URLs, Client name before sharing.

Use separator easier, such as below

rushikeshvartak_0-1726196395340.png

<a href="mailto:test-joon2@xxxx.com?subject=ARS_${request.id}_APPROVED_${request.uuid}&body=---ADD COMMENTS BEFORE THIS---%0D%0AIf you need to input a comment, please type it above this phrase." rel="noopener" style="font-size: 16px; font-family: HelveticaArialsans-serif; color: #ffffff; text-decoration: none; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; background-color: #009900; border-top: 12px solid #009900; border-bottom: 12px solid #009900; border-right: 18px solid #009900; border-left: 18px solid #009900; display: inline-block;" target="_blank"><% if ("${requesttype}"=="Remove" && "${entitlement_values}" != "[Null]" ) print "Revoke" else print "Approve" %></a>

rushikeshvartak_1-1726196556702.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Is there any way other than the separator? I know how to do it, but I want to hide it and not show it to the user.

No we  can't hide 

⚠️ Reminder: Mask possible PII such as employee names, email addresses, phone numbers, IP addresses, account details, company-specific URLs, and client names before sharing.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.