Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to update proxyaddresses in AD via ADSI updateAccountJSON

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Team

I have a scenario, where i need to append two new proxyaddress and one alteration in the target proxyaddress. And am saving proxy addressess in one of the account customproperty.

am successfully adding two new proxyaddress in the Target AD system account but unable to alter one of the existing address.

Here is what i need to alter:

old address:

SMTP:test.user1@contractor.xxx.com

new address :

smtp:test.user1@contractor.xxx.com

this is what i am using in updateAccountJSON:

"proxyAddresses":[
"${if(user?.customproperty25.contains('condition')){'sip:' + user.email.substring(0, user.email.indexOf('@')) + '@xxx.com'}}",
"${if(user?.customproperty25.contains('condition')){'SMTP:' + user.email.substring(0, user.email.indexOf('@')) + '@xxx.com'}}",
"${if(user?.customproperty25.contains('condition')){account?.customproperty31.toString().replace('SMTP','smtp')}}"

But am unable to replace the old address from AD account.

Please do provide your insights on this.

Regards

Sangita Ladi

7 REPLIES 7

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Let me check this and will update.

Regards,
Sahil

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Sahil

Did you get a chance to check on this?

Regards

Sangita Ladi

Hi @sangitaladi,

If you're hardocoding the values, is it working? Have you tried this?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Naveen

Yes, tried with hardcoding the values, still same result.

regards

Sangita

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Is there any error ? did you check in which if condition is satisfied?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Yes Rushikesh, the condition is getting satisfied and update account payload is also sending the proxyaddress. Am getting 200 status response but in the response i still see the old Proxyaddress not the updated one although i dont see any error message in Saviynt debug while it creates the PUT API call to AD .

Regards

Sangita Ladi

SB
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Can you share the prov log for the task you tested with. Do you see the required new value being passed in the logs while provisioning or is it the old value.

Regards,
Sahil