Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Setting proxyAddress in Active Directory

nvachhani
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am trying to update only primary SMTP with the following in Update Account JSON:

"proxyaddresses": [
"SMTP:${user.email}",
"${task?.accountKey.customproperty58.replace('SMTP','smtp')}"
]

However, no change is made and primary SMTP remains the old value. I am storing proxy addresses in cp58 at account level with the following:

CUSTOMPROPERTY58::proxyAddresses#String

Any help on what is wrong here? 

9 REPLIES 9

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Can you share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

nvachhani
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Relevant logs attached. I am unsure how the error applies to this case however. 

"proxyaddresses": [
"SMTP:${user.email}",
"${task?.accountKey.customproperty58.replace('SMTP','smtp').equalsIgnoreCase('')}"
]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Sample : "proxyAddresses": ["${account?.customproperty58.toString()replace('SMTP','smtp').replace(',','","')}"]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

nvachhani
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am seeing the same error

nvachhani
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

"proxyAddresses": ["${account?.customproperty58.toString()replace('SMTP','smtp').replace(',','","')}"]

The above variable does not resolve. Also tried:

"proxyAddresses": ["${account?.customproperty58.toString().replace('SMTP','smtp').replace(',','","')}"]

With:

"proxyAddresses":["SMTP:${user.email}","${task?.accountKey.customproperty58.replace('SMTP','smtp')}"]

I can see the proper values being passed in the datamap in the logs but not sure where "No signature of method: java.util.LinkedHashMap.equalsIgnoreCase()" is coming from. I also see 

"2024-03-01T18:45:07.846+00:00","ecm-worker","ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService","quartzScheduler_Worker-7-2df9w","DEBUG","dataList-[SMTP:jack.new@stage.com, smtp:jack.smith@trial.onmicrosoft.com,smtp:Jack.Smith@stage.com,smtp:smithja@trial.onmicrosoft.com,X400:C=US;A= ;P=STAGE;O=STP;S=Smith;G=Jack;]"
"2024-03-01T18:45:07.846+00:00","ecm-worker","ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService","quartzScheduler_Worker-7-2df9w","DEBUG","excludedAttributesForPasswordBinding:null"
"2024-03-01T18:45:07.846+00:00","ecm-worker","ldap.SaviyntGroovyLdapService","quartzScheduler_Worker-7-2df9w","DEBUG","values2beAdded (lowercased) = [SMTP:jack.new@stage.com, smtp:jack.smith@trial.onmicrosoft.com,smtp:Jack.Smith@stage.com,smtp:smithja@trial.onmicrosoft.com,X400:C=US;A= ;P=STAGE;O=STP;S=Smith;G=Jack;]"

It is something to do with the "values2beAdded (lowercased)"?

ssrnitish
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @nvachhani ,

Is this issue resolved? If yes, can you please post the solution.
we were also facing the same error in logs while trying to update the ProxyAddress.

Thanks,

Nitish

nvachhani
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

This was not resolved.

Hi @nvachhani @ssrnitish 

The error No signature of method: java.util.LinkedHashMap.equalsIgnoreCase() is possibly coming because the method equalsIgnoreCase() is being called from the class LinkedHashMap however this method belongs to the String class and not the map class hence not applicable to it. 

The method is being called internally from the code. Hence this might be a code issue. I will check internally if there is a related existing bug else, I will raise a new one post checking. 

Meanwhile could you also provide some additional information related to the issue. Was it working earlier, or it is a new implementation?

As per the logs, I can see below. Any idea why the value of A is blank here (highlighted below)? Just trying to understand if this is happening due to some missing data issue. 

wj2","DEBUG","values2beAdded (lowercased) = [SMTP:jack.snow@xxxstage.com, smtp:jack.frost@xxxtrial.onmicrosoft.com,smtp:Jack.Frost@xxxstage.com,smtp:frostja@xxxtrial.onmicrosoft.com,X400:C=US;A= ;P=xxxSTAGE;O=STP;S=Frost;G=Jack;]"

Regards,

Dhruv Sharma