Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

how to send notification to secondary certifier

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi,

we want to send notification email to both primary and secondary certifier. The name in the email body should be of secondary certifier. I know there is binding variable but not sure how to use it. Please advise how the format should be in "TO" and in the "body" of the email (highlighted places)

NID27_0-1704212330257.png

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

To get what variables are present to use in the email template, check using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi Rushikesh,

How to use this trick. can you please help with more details. I tried below. Is this email to be triggered ? how does it display the variables?

NID27_0-1704283817405.png

Thanks

Nidhi

Attach email template to any action where you want to trigger email for example campaign preview email and check variable availability it will send email to email id mentioned in it ( hardcode your email)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

I am able to send the email to Secondary Certifiers but I still cn't pull the firstname and lastname to be printed in the email body.

@NID27 : There is no direct variable to get secondary certifier attributes, It may have to be derived. Can you share the email output of below 

${this.binding.variables.each {k,v -> println "$k = $v" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Regards,
Saathvik
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others facing similar issue.

NID27
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Here is the output

manager = psinghbr> certifiers = nsharmabr> certificationUsers = br> delegateEmail = br> campaign = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 557br> delegateUser = br> campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList = nsharma@abc.combr> usersManager = psinghbr> users = nsharmabr> secondarycertifier = akolhe@abc.combr> certification = com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 37072br> out = java.io.PrintWriter@1802cd52br> [manager:psingh, certifiers:nsharma, certificationUsers:, delegateEmail:, campaign:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 557, delegateUser:, campaignOwnerAndTheirDelegateEmailList:nsharma@abc.com, usersManager:psingh, users:nsharma, secondarycertifier:akolhe@abc.com, certification:com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Certification : 37072, out:java.io.PrintWriter@1802cd52]