PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

How to make a SAV Role capable of viewing pending and completed tasks

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have created a customized SAV ROLE and is trying to configure it in such a way that when an user is assigned that SAV Role he/she should be able to view the pending/completed tasks. 

Can anyone please help me with the necessary web services and feature access which are required to assigned to the role.

11 REPLIES 11

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

Is the ask for specific endpoints task or for all the available tasks?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Manish,

The ask is for all available task.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We need this action item to be completed at the earliest. Can anyone please help me with the solution to it.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

We need this action item to be completed at the earliest. Can anyone please help me with the solution to it.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

rushikeshvartak_0-1688444989612.png

Create SAV role with above features

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Debankita_0-1688457417023.pngDebankita_1-1688457458083.pngDebankita_2-1688457478518.png

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

These features have already been added in the SAV ROLE. Please find the attached screenshots of the features and web services which have been assigned to the SAV ROLE. Actually the user with this access is able to view the option "pending task" and "completed task" in the home page but is not able to view any task within those section.

create a SAV role with name "ROLE_TASK_ADMIN" and add this SAV role along with the ones you've created. This should ideally solve your problem. Please let me know if this helps. 

Note: you don't need to add any feature access to task admin sav role.

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Debankita
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @naveenss ,

Do I need to add any web services to the SAV Role " ROLE_TASK_ADMIN"?

HI @Debankita,

Please add the HOME feature to the sav role then only the sav role able to land on the home page and then they can navigate the pending task and completed task.

Regards,

Suman

If you've already added the below webservices to the existing SAV role, then no webservice is required to be added to "ROLE_TASKADMIN" (I've corrected the name here). Else please add these to the new ROLE_TASKADMIN 

naveenss_0-1688463193640.png

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

krecpond
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Debankita - Did this work for you? The suggestions provided on this forum for this requirement does not work for me on v23.4.