Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to filter a Campaign on Role privileged and sox_critical?

JKeyser
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I'm trying to create a Role Owner certification campaign for only Roles that are flagged as high privilege or high SOX critical. These attributes  do not seem like they are available using Role Query HQL. 

InvalidSQLSyntaxRoleHQL.JPG

5 REPLIES 5

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @JKeyser  can you try the below query

and r.privileged >=4 and r.soxcritical >= 4

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

JKeyser
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I am still seeing a syntax error here

InvalidSQLSyntaxRoleHQL2.JPG

Below is recognized as valid syntax, but does not apply the appropriate filtering:

privileged >= 4 and sox_critical >= 4

Apologies. there was a typo. Please try the below query. It should work

and r.priviliged>= 4 and r.soxcritical >= 4
Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

JKeyser
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks @naveenss , that appears to have solved my issue.

Is there a resource that defines the Hibernate equivalent of these column names? For example, in this instance the roles.SOX_CRITICAL column in the database is represented as Roles.soxcritical using Hibernate.

Hi @JKeyser refer to the below documentation

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/SSM-DB-Schema-Reference-v55x/page/Content/Identity-Repository-S...

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur