Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to Display Role Dynamic Attributes in ARS Page

kmashwini
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi All,

We need to Display Role Dynamic Attributes in ARS Page, how to achieve that. I tried below things but unable to see in ARS form.

To display dynamic attributes on the request form while requesting for enterprise roles, ensure the following:

Enterprise roles are tagged to an endpoint.

Set the Request Type as Role while creating a dynamic attribute.

Show Dynamic Attribute configuration at Role Level is enabled.

Here is my dynamic attribute in Roles , how do I display in ARS page.

kmashwini_0-1729602500765.png

13 REPLIES 13

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Its not supported to show dynamic attributes on role request. Please raise idea rickets 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Then what does below steps do 

To display dynamic attributes on the request form while requesting for enterprise roles, ensure the following:

Enterprise roles are tagged to an endpoint.

Set the Request Type as Role while creating a dynamic attribute.

Show Dynamic Attribute configuration at Role Level is enabled.

Options has been Discontinued https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/Release-Notes/page/Content/v24x/Release-Notes-24-3.htm

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@kmashwini tag role to endpoint and then use endpoint dynamic attribute to fullfill your requirment.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

kmashwini
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

@NM  I created dynamic attribute in endpoint and selected request type as 'Role' but that dynamic attribute not coming in ARS page under that Application. How to get that Dynamic attribute in ARS page under particular endpoint where we tagged role.

• Can you share configuration.
  • You need to select Account and not Role

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@NM  I selected Role, not account. Account is working.  If we select Request Type as "Role" it won't work?

Its not supported

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@NM @rushikeshvartak 

Can we get enterprise role under particular endpoint in ARS page to request. If we tag endpoint in that role.

Yes we can but its not best practice 

rushikeshvartak_0-1729618656274.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

@rushikeshvartak  I am only getting Application role , to get enterprise role what config we need to do

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@kmashwini tag the endpoint in role it should come up and make role requestable as well.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

• Tag Endpoint under Enterprise role.rushikeshvartak_0-1729629903637.png

• Under Endpoint - Role Type -Enterprise - Request Option as Table
  • rushikeshvartak_1-1729629973220.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak