Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

How to detect Enterprise Roles after initial load of users?

jralexander137
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi, I came across this thread https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/general-discussions/quot-detecting-quot-user-role-association/m-p/1931

Which basically says what I am trying to do isn't possible but is a few years old. 

I was wondering if there is a way to detect enterprise roles after we do an initial load of users? We're not assigning these roles, just want to associate the roles after we've done the initial load of users for go live.

12 REPLIES 12

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You can check under accounts - suggested roles section

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

I don't follow. We ahve some users we imported and just want to detect/assign enterprise roles after. Essentially detect them.

You can get suggestion under Admin - accounts - suggested roles tab

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

There is no "Suggested Roles" tab after navigating to Admin -> Identity Repository -> Accounts. It just lists all the accounts with no suggested roles option.

Enable from tabs config 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Do you know which config? Its not readily apparent.

rushikeshvartak_0-1708887432098.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Seems the option suggested roles are not available in 23.11

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

We are on 24.2 and option is available from v23.6 also in v24.2 latest

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Manu269_0-1708921708143.png

Manu269_1-1708921745989.png

Regards
Manish Kumar

On 23.10, not seeing that option 

jralexander137_0-1708954140609.png

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@jralexander137 check this document :

Repairing Role Mappings (saviyntcloud.com)

I have not tried this though, if you get some insight i request you to share here.

Regards
Manish Kumar