PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

How to create a SAVROLE Attestation

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

All,

Good morning. I was wondering if you have encountered a case where you need to do a certification with of the SAV ROLES. 

We currently have a CPAM module installed, however, I did target the Privileged Access Application, but I am not able to see the SAV ROLES while doing the attestation.  I been trying to search for any information in the site without success.

I appreciate your assistance.

8 REPLIES 8

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Yes you can.

To do this Saviynt should be onboarded as an endpoint. 

Sav Role will be considered as Entitlement Type .

And actual sav roles (ROLE_ADMIN etc) will be considered as entitlement value.

In UM certification , include Saviynt endpoint as "Application to be included in certification"

Follow below post:

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/saviynt-sav-roles-review/m-p/79749

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you all for all your support. Quick question. I see that the connector already created the RomoveAccessJSON, with that means is that I can technically just call the remove operations to remove the account automatically from the connector?

rmartinez_0-1721668295623.png

Yes once connections has been successful . I hope service account details updated in connection json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

And what job should I run to clear the accounts, the same import jobs ?

Thanks a lot!

Import job

rushikeshvartak_0-1721679005320.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Import job for Saviynt endpoint (name of your sav to sav connection)

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

rmartinez
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thank you all for participating on these responses.

I was able to set up the SAVRole attestations based on everyone response. However, first I had to configure Saviynt to Saviynt under Global configuration