PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Office 365 OOTB connector Issue

AuvikDey
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Saviynt Admins and Experts,

There is a requirement for our client to use the Office365 connector in order to reconcile Sharepoint related AD groups, Sites, folder, files.

We have followed the O365 connector guide in the below link, spun up new windows servers, installed IIS, installed the Saviynt O365connector agent, Updated the web.config file ----  but still we are getting connection timeout issues.
https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/MSOffice365-v24x/page/Content/Creating-an-Integration.htm#Downl...

One Important thing that we need clarification is what is the Rest_Auth_String and what value should we give here. There is no mention about it in the saviynt documentation and it is a mandatory field it seems.

Please refer to the below screenshot :

AuvikDey_1-1721142967739.png

Can someone please help on this ?? It's time sensitive!!

3 REPLIES 3

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Add feedback on documentation portal

If documentation is missing some information, kindly give the feedback to documentation to get it updated.

Sharing your Feedback (saviyntcloud.com)

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

AuvikDey
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I did the same in their documentation as requested , but no update yet.
Can anyone please help me over here!!

This is time sensitive and would request someone from Saviynt or outside to help me if they have worked over this connector

You can try adding saving access_token 

rushikeshvartak_0-1721680703904.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.