Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How to Configuring the detection of out-of-band account for endpoints?

BranYC-Lee
New Contributor
New Contributor
Saviynt를 거치지 않고도 대상 시스템에 부여된 접근 권한을 직접 감지하고 제거하는 기본 기능이 있는 것으로 생각합니다( 엔드포인트에 대한 대역 외 접근 감지 구성 ).

동일한 감지 및 제거가 계정에도 가능한지 알려주시겠습니까?

Saviynt로 생성되지 않은 계정을 감지하고, 경고하고, 삭제할 수 있는 기능이 있는지 알고 싶습니다.

그러한 기능이 없다면, 추천하시는 대역 외 계정을 처리하는 모범 사례가 있는지 알려주시겠습니까?

I understand that there is a basic feature that allows direct detection and removal of access rights granted to target systems without going through Saviynt (configuration for out-of-band access detection to the endpoint). Could you let me know if the same detection and removal are possible for accounts as well? I would like to know if there is a feature to detect, alert, and delete accounts that were not created through Saviynt. If such a feature does not exist, could you please share any best practices you recommend for handling out-of-band accounts?

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to provide a translation.]
2 REPLIES 2

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Hi @BranYC-Lee as far as I know, the out of band access is currently only for removing the entitlements. 

To detect the accounts, please use the actionable analytics control to detect and remove the account. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

답변:

1. Saviynt의 권한 감지 기능: Saviynt는 대개 권한에 대한 감지 및 관리를 제공하며, 이는 주로 엔드포인트에 대한 대역 외 접근 감지 구성을 포함합니다. 그러나 계정 자체에 대한 직접적인 감지 및 제거 기능은 제공하지 않습니다.
  2. 계정 관리: Saviynt로 생성되지 않은 계정을 감지하고 관리하려면 Actionable Analytics 기능을 사용할 수 있습니다. 이 기능을 통해 이러한 계정을 식별하는 보고서를 생성하고, 이 분석 결과에 따라 계정 제거 작업을 설정할 수 있습니다.

대역 외 계정 처리 모범 사례:

• 정기적인 감사: 계정을 정기적으로 감사하여 Saviynt로 생성되지 않은 계정을 식별합니다.
  • 외부 도구와 통합: 외부 모니터링 도구와 통합하여 대역 외 계정을 감지하고 보고합니다.
  • 자동화된 제거: Saviynt 내에서 자동화된 워크플로우를 구현하여 분석 결과에 따라 대역 외 계정을 제거합니다

Saviynt’s Permission Detection Capabilities: Saviynt typically provides detection and management of permissions, primarily including out-of-band access detection configuration for endpoints. However, it does not offer direct detection and removal capabilities for accounts themselves.

Account Management: To detect and manage accounts that were not created through Saviynt, you can use the Actionable Analytics feature. This feature allows you to generate reports that identify such accounts, and based on this analysis, you can set up account removal actions.

Best Practices for Handling Out-of-Band Accounts:

• Regular Audits: Regularly audit accounts to identify those not created through Saviynt.
  • Integration with External Tools: Integrate with external monitoring tools to detect and report out-of-band accounts.
  • Automated Removal: Implement automated workflows within Saviynt to remove out-of-band accounts based on the analysis results.

[This post has been edited by a Moderator to provide a translation.]

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.