Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

How can I manually disable an account associated with an endpoint

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I have integrated Saviynt with SonarQube.

One of the users had 2 accounts in SonarQube. The account import job imported both the accounts(account name is same but accountId(login attribute in SonarQube) is different). Both accounts are showing as active under SonarQube endpoint in Saviynt.

Next admin deleted one of the accounts in SonarQube system  but Saviynt still shows both accounts as active even though account import job is running successfully.

Now when I try to raise access request in Saviynt using any one of the accounts, it uses accountId associated with the account already disabled in SonarQube and provisioning task fails with error "User not found in SonarQube".

How can I manually disable the unwanted account in Saviynt ??

6 REPLIES 6

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Kaushik use enhanced query to change the status and name of the account which has been deleted in target application.

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Thanks for prompt response. 

Can you please share sample query how to change status.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Kaushik sample 

SELECT

CONCAT(ac.name, '-Deleted on-', SYSDATE()) AS accounts__name,

'SUSPENDED FROM IMPORT SERVICE' AS accounts__status,

ac.accountkey AS accounts__primarykey FROM accounts where accountkey = '1'

If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'

Kaushik
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

You have specified a select query. I am able to identify the unwanted account using following select query: 

select accountkey,accountid,name,status from accounts where endpointkey in (select endpointkey from endpoints where endpointname='EP_SonarQube') and accountid= 'zzzz'

But how to change the status for this account in Saviynt? What is update query? Is update even allowed??

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@Kaushik enhanced query job will use a select query.

Create a enhanced query job from job control panel.

And use the above query to change status.

Use enhanced query job from job control panel and use below query

SELECT
CONCAT(ac.name, '-Deleted on-', SYSDATE()) AS accounts__name,
'SUSPENDED FROM IMPORT SERVICE' AS accounts__status,
ac.accountkey AS accounts__primarykey
FROM
accounts ac
JOIN
endpoints ep ON ac.endpointkey = ep.endpointkey
WHERE
ep.endpointname = 'EP_SonarQube'
AND ac.accountid = 'zzzz' limit 1

sample video on how to create EQ job

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/role-status-change/m-p/115381?lightbox-message-ima...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.