Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

For account import Entitlement hierarchy is making as null.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi experts,

The query for Account Import:

select 'PeopleSoft HR' as Endpoint,  'PeopleSoft HR' as Securitysystem,acc.EMPLID as name,
case when EMPL_STATUS='A' THEN '1' ELSE '2' END AS status,ent.CN as entitlementvale,'memberOf' as enttype
FROM SYSADM.PS_EAP_USER acc FULL OUTER JOIN PS_EAP_SUB useracc ON acc.EMPLID=useracc.EPKIDUSER 
LEFT OUTER JOIN PS_EAP_CAT ent ON useracc.EPKIDENTITLEMENT= ent.PK_EPKID where emplid in ('706081','702676');

Query result:

Gopi_2-1686568876300.png

The problem is that when I do account recon for user 702676 from DB using the above query few accounts without entitlement in DB it's marking as null in the Entitlement hierarchy. Even while querying also I see the same marked as null. How I can overcome this problem? Is it something Saviynt behavior?

I can confirm that there is no null entitlement in Saviynt.

Gopi_1-1686568838241.png

Regards,

Gopi.

5 REPLIES 5

naveenss
All-Star
All-Star

Can you please share the screenshot from the "Associated Entitlement" tab?

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi @naveenss 

Apologize that I can see a null entitlement created.

Gopi_0-1686570208992.png

Regards,

Gopi.

Yes. Looks like the SQL query you have designed has 'null' as a string value for entitlements.  Please tweak your query using CASE statements to handle this.  

Regards,
Naveen Sakleshpur
If this reply answered your question, please click the Accept As Solution button to help future users who may have a similar problem.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Is it possible to display empty in Entitlement Hierarchy for accounts without entitlement?

Regards,

Gopi.

Use left join

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.