Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Extend Service account validity using dynamic attributes

reshma_sonawane
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

I have a requirement where in I want to give capability to service account owner/admins to extend validity of service account. I tried creating dynamic attribute of type date and used below jsons to pass date in accountexpires attribute in AD however it doesn't seems to work and throws error.

Can you please suggest right way to pass date from dynamic attribute to update account json to change date in AD.

json used:

"accountExpires": "${requestAccessAttributes.get("Extend_Validity").toInstant()?.toEpochMilli() - (-11644494808000 * 10000)}"

error: "No such property: requestAccessAttributes for class: SimpleTemplateScript4210"

Json:

"accountExpires": "${if(requestAccessAttributes.get("Extend_Validity") != null){10000*(requestAccessAttributes.get("Extend_Validity").getTime() + 11644473600000)} else {'0'}}"

Error:

[LDAP: error code 53 - 00002077: SvcErr: DSID-031903D2, problem 5003 (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0 ]

Thanks,

Reshma

3 REPLIES 3

pruthvi_t
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @reshma_sonawane ,

Greetings.

LDPA error code 53 is thrown when you're trying to perform an operation over a connection that is non SSL. 

However, please refer to the below document which provides more information on usage of 'requestAccessAttributes' while calling binding variables.

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/REST-v23x/page/Content/Configuring-the-Integration-for-Provisio...

Thanks,

Regards,
Pruthvi

reshma_sonawane
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Thanks for your reply. We are using SSL connection for AD.

After checking some other references, I understand dynamic attributes can be directly used in json without use of requestAccessAttributes. Now with below json, i am getting error

"No signature of method: java.lang.String.getTime() is applicable for argument types: () values: [] "

json:

"accountExpires": "${if(Extend_Validity != null){10000*(Extend_Validity.getTime() + 11644473600000)} else {'0'}}"

Dynamic attribute type is set as Date 

reshma_sonawane_0-1700642843339.png

Any pointers on this?

reshma_sonawane
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi,

I am able to achieve this using below json:

"accountExpires": "${if(!ServiceAccountOwnerMap!=null && ServiceAccountOwnerMap != 'null' && ServiceAccountOwnerMap != '' && !ServiceAccountOwnerMap.isEmpty() && ServiceAccountOwnerMap.ServiceAccountType.equals('SERVICE ACCOUNT')) {10000*(Date.parse('dd-MMM-yyyy',Extend_Validity).getTime() + 11644473600000)} else {''}}",