Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Error when activating role from mining status

kieranb
New Contributor
New Contributor

Trying to activate a role after it was created through mining.

Whenever I try to change the role status to active, I get the below error:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:65) at java.lang.Long.parseLong(Long.java:601) at java.lang.Long.<init>(Long.java:965) at com.saviynt.ecm.services.RoleversionService.saverolerequest(RoleversionService.groovy:7864) at com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.controllers.User_GroupDetailController$_closure88_closure375.doCall(User_GroupDetailController.groovy:4870) at com.saviynt.ecm.identitywarehouse.controllers.User_GroupDetailController$_closure88.doCall(User_GroupDetailController.groovy:4795) at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.filter.GrailsAnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(GrailsAnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:53) at com.saviynt.webservice.SaviyntRestAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(SaviyntRestAuthenticationFilter.groovy:159) at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.authentication.logout.MutableLogoutFilter.doFilter(MutableLogoutFilter.java:62) at grails.plugin.springsecurity.web.SecurityRequestHolderFilter.doFilter(SecurityRequestHolderFilter.java:59) at com.mrhaki.grails.plugin.xframeoptions.web.XFrameOptionsFilter.doFilterInternal(XFrameOptionsFilter.java:69) at com.brandseye.cors.CorsFilter.doFilter(CorsFilter.java:82) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:750)Error in logsError in logs

Error in UI

Error in UIError in UI

I get the error whether I use the "Activate All" option or trying to set the status to active in the role details.

Option I'm selectingOption I'm selecting

I have tried leaving it as the default name. I have tried with no spaces or Numbers. I get the same error either way. Am I missing something? Or doing this from the wrong part of UI?

msedge_Ef1YKxBRC5.png

The role mining instance status says Completed, so why is the role still in Mining status?

msedge_D4Yoxvub2s.png

Also is there no way to edit a mining instance after creation? Like if I want to change the percentage limit?

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Error does not look relevant. Can you share more logs in text file

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

kieranb
New Contributor
New Contributor

File attached. Attempted to activate role at 3:26 UTC

I have tried this same process in our dev tenant, which is also on v24.3, and was able to activate the role with no issue.

2-hwl5x","ERROR","Exception"
"2024-05-28T00:03:27.118+00:00","ecm","","null-hwl5x","","java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "" at

It seems role modification workflow is missing in global configuration.

rushikeshvartak_0-1716870344158.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

That was it! Thank you very much.