Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

error "Exception while validating connection!: connnection proxy not usable after transacion"

Santosh
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Hi there, I'm utilizing the external jar to login (service account in use), fetch details from the analytics after running and send email based its information, but am getting this error,

Exception while validating connection!: connnection proxy not usable after transaction completion

Any leads? The jar is not working as expected as it was before on version 24.3 and not in 24.5.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Share job configuration.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Santosh_0-1726068686707.png

Is that what you're referring to?

Raise support ticket to restart Saviynt Application - all pods

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Already have a ticket, i was suggested to add the logger by adding, as the jar log is not printed in Saviynt

import org.slf4j.Logger;
 import org.slf4j.LoggerFactory;
 public class AbcImplementor {
 // Create a logger for the class
 private static final Logger LOGGER = LoggerFactory.getLogger(AbcImplementor.class);

public void executeWorkAbc(Map args) throws RuntimeException {
 LOGGER.info("implemente functionality here");
}
}

what I did to my maven project is added the import statement, logger class, already had my method (CustomMethodEmail) so didn't used---public void executeWorkAbc(Map args) throws RuntimeException {

but was getting error message =full class path with package

Jar seems not loaded so you need restart

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak