Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement owners get removed by job

Stauber
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

1.PNG2.PNGWe have imported our AD groups to Saviynt and use them as entitlements for applications. The owners have a role to approve the entitlements. In AD, our groups do not have owners and we do not import group owners into Saviynt. However, when I add an owner to the entitlement in Saviynt, the AD access import job removes the owner again. Any idea how this can be? Attached the config screenshot. I guess something is missing. 

4 REPLIES 4

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@Stauber  I add an owner to the entitlement in Saviynt, the AD access import job removes the owner again-Access import job will override the data.

Is managed by attribute mapped to entitlement in Active directory?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

It is not mapped. Please check out file number 2 in the attachment of my post. 

@Stauber Not in Saviynt

Entitlement has owner in Active directory(AD)?If yes add groupImportMappingJSON in connection and run the access import job

Regards,
Sumathi Somala
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

This is known issue please raise saviynt support ticket

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/child-entitlement-owners-synced-with-parent-entitl...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.