Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Entitlement assigned from Role

ejeong
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

hello.

We have follwings

ROLE A

ENT 1

EMT 2

ENT 3

ENT 1 2 3 are part of Role A

One user got Role A with those three ents. Not one of them was revoked by either actionable report or campaign.

If user goes to Request Enterprise Role and request Role A again. Can this user is able to get one of ents revoked?

Our goal is for this user get this ent without approval since user has the role.

I am considering three options

1) re-request role if ent missing is re-assigned. Then i will think about workflow.

2) v2022 club feature. I saw this demo in converge. From my understanding, user can get previous approved access without addtional approval

3) actioable report, running report daily base and find user with the role and missed one of ent. Then create add access task for them

Please advise how i can achieve this case.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Revoke task are not generating reason due to you might not enable create dependent tasks under endpoint

you can find such roles where assignedfromrole is null

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi we have usecase like manager requested to revoke one ent via ars.

Its not best practice. If entitlement requestable separately then it should not be part of role and vice versa

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Can we use account_entitlement1 column im requestable ent query?

No. Only entitlement_values table can be used

you can create dynamic attribute and refer there

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Lets say user request multiple ents, how can we achieve with dynamic attr?

Use multi select dynamic attribute.

what is use case

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak