Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Enterprise Roles

n_p123
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

How can I restrict user from request an Enterprise role if the request for that role is already in place for that user.

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Currently its not supported but you can restrict using workflow 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Thanks @rushikeshvartak  for your response!

How can I block any request due to existing request/task in-flight using workflow? you mean by rejecting the request?

Yes if any request / task for role in progress auto reject. 
ideally this should be part of product functionality please raise idea also try workaround

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Hi @rushikeshvartak, Can you please give me more details on how to check if any request/task for role in progress?

• Check Request History for user
  • Check Pending task for user

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Hi @rushikeshvartak, I meant to ask, how can we check if any request/task for role in progress in workflow as u have mentioned in one of your replies?

The requirement is to block users from requesting Enterprise Roles from ARS if a request/task already exists.

You need to check in request_access table if request raised by end user and restrict

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak