Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

enhance query help

MichaelSchmid
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

The query is:

UPDATE entitlement_values ev
SET ev.customproperty1 = 3381
WHERE ev.entitlement_value LIKE '%33XX%' and ev.endpoint = 3;

Can someone please convert this into an enhance query.
I got stuck at the WHERE logic for "and ev.endpoint = 3"

4 REPLIES 4

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

select entitlement_Valuekey as entitlement_value__primarykey, '3381' as entitlement_value__customproperty1 from  entitlement_values  ev WHERE ev.entitlement_value LIKE '%33XX%' and ev.endpoint = 3;

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

Hello Rushikesh,
I think I had almost the same attempt.
The following error message comes up.

MichaelSchmid_0-1713970527120.png

select entitlement_Valuekey as entitlement_value__primarykey, '3381' as entitlement_value__customproperty1 from entitlement_values ev,entitlement_types et WHERE ev.entitlement_value LIKE '%33XX%' and et.endpointkey = 3 and et.entitlementtypekey=ev.entitlementtypekey

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find this response useful, kindly consider selecting 'Accept As Solution' and clicking on the 'Kudos' button.

@MichaelSchmid  try below

SELECT E.ENTITLEMENT_VALUEKEY AS ENTITLEMENT_VALUES__PRIMARYKEY,'3381' AS ENTITLEMENT_VALUES__CUSTOMPROPERTY1 FROM ENTITLEMENT_VALUES E ,ENTITLEMENT_TYPES ET WHERE ET.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY=E.ENTITLEMENTTYPEKEY AND E.ENTITLEMENT_VALUE LIKE '%33XX%' AND ET.ENDPOINTKEY = 3

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.