Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Email notifications are not triggered for scheduled entitlement owner campaign.

anjali_5
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have scheduled an entitlement owner campaign. The campaign got created on scheduled time but email notifications are not getting triggered even the scheduled campaign is activated. How to resolve this issue ?

10 REPLIES 10

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

@anjali_5 Share the email template

and was this working earlier?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

anjali_5
New Contributor
New Contributor

When I am directly creating a campaign without scheduling it , email notifications are getting triggered to the certifier. . But when I am scheduling a campaign in "Launch campaign in active mode", then email notifications are not triggered.

• Did you compared and validated logs in both use cases ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

anjali_5
New Contributor
New Contributor

For scheduled campaign, in the logs it seems that campaign is not allowing to execute the email notification . 

Please raise support ticket with both logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi,

Below error is showing in the logs .

Send preiview Notification email fails with Campaign-com.saviynt.ecm.campaign.domain.Campaign : 127 groovy.lang.MissingPropertyException: No such property: users for class: SimpleTemplateScriptxxxxxxxxx

Also, In the preview email template , Under To:  section , I have using ${user.email} template.

Please validate supported variables.

Purpose :

To get what variables are present to use in the email template.

Email Template steps :

keep Advanced HTML CSS flag is checked

Keep your email Address in TO

TO /CC/BCC & Subject - Don't use any dynamic variables

Add only below code in Email Body
${this.binding.variables.each {RVkey,RVvalue -> println "$RVkey ------- $RVvalue" + "" + "br" + ">"}}

Output : using the below expression. By putting it in the email body, it will print all variable names with values, and then accordingly, you can use it:

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

I have tried by adding the above info. But still , email is not triggered to the campaign owner .

Share logs and email template configuration screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@anjali_5 

${users?.email}

Obtains the email ID of the certifier.

${campaign?.campaignOwner?.email}

Obtains the email ID of the campaign owner.

Campaign Preview supports an entirely different set of attributes in the email templates than active campaigns.

Primary: ${users?.email}
Secondary: ${secondarycertifier}
Above two works when you Create the campaign, not when you run the Preview.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.