Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Dynamic Attribute Value retrieve to AD connection

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi team,

Need solution for below AD user case:

Directory sample Structure:

>OU=Saviynt (Main OU) Under this OU there are two more OU's

>OU= Admin1.(sub OU)

>OU= Admin2.(sub OU)

If user selects any one of this Admin through dynamic attribute drop down while requesting either for account or entitlement vai ARS how this selected attribute value can be featch and retrieved to samAccount AD attribute connection Create account JSON code?

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

you can access dynamic attribute in json like ${OU_DA} where OU_DA is dynamic attribute name

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh,

Thanks for providing these details this is working in JSON code I can fetch the value.

Now the issue is I'm not able to concat DA value with system username in AccountRuleName in connection it says some syntax error(: [LDAP: error code 34 - 00002081: NameErr: DSID-03050F42, problem 2003 (BAD_ATT_SYNTAX), data 0, best match of:) while provisioning.

JSON code that I used: CN=${Domain}${user.systemUserName},OU=Admin,OU=users and rest.

like CN=Admin1hkumar,OU=Admin, and remaining.

So if possible could you please provide me with the correct syntax for it?

Thanks,

Gopi

${Domain.concat(user.systemUserName) } 

Refer : https://saviynt.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/43000615764-active-directory-ad-connector-g...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Gopi
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Rushikesh,

Still, I'm facing the same issues. Same syntax error(: [LDAP: error code 34 - 00002081: NameErr: DSID-03050F42, problem 2003 (BAD_ATT_SYNTAX), data 0, best match of:) while provisioning.

Gopi_0-1664546057314.pngGopi_1-1664546251647.png

I can see that concat is working but it gives a Syntax error. Any other solution for this?

Thanks,

Gopi

LDAP Error Code 34 indicates that the configured User or Group Mapping BaseDN does not follow correct syntax.

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak