Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Disconnected application, where ticket is not getting assigned to the required team.

Riya
New Contributor
New Contributor

i am creating a dsiconnected application , i want to raise a ticket from saviynt and then it will create a task for service now to add the user in a particular group , but even after giving the assignment group , its not getting assigned to the required team.

5 REPLIES 5

stalluri
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

@Riya 

Can you please share the CreateTicketJson in the text file?
Make sure support_group has the team deatils.
Is it tested from postman and working as expected. Please share the CURL of postman.

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Riya
New Contributor
New Contributor

when i am mentioning the assignment group , my task is not getting provisoned . Json is attached

Does it works from postman ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

yes, its working

Provide screenshots and curl

Please share postman screenshot and curl command [Refer https://codingnconcepts.com/postman/how-to-generate-curl-command-from-postman/ ]

⚠️‼️‼️Do not upload any attachments that contain sensitive information, such as IP Addresses, URLs, Company/Employee Names, Email Addresses, etc.‼️‼️⚠️

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.