Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Delete / Disable Security Systems and Endpoints

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi everyone, 

I already know that there are only limited capabilities to do so, and it seems there are a lot of conflincting information across the forum. 

What I need to know now is, if there is any way to delete or disable deprectaed Security Systems. Unfortunately the Query in Solved: delete security systems - Saviynt Forums - 40306 can't be used anymore, as the Excute Extension Queries(**DEPRECATED**) (CUSTOM QUERY JOB) Job is nof finnaly deprecated and not available anymore (v24.2).

Any hints? 

Cheers 🙂

5 REPLIES 5

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Murmur , you can't delete SS or endpoint but can disable it.

For endpoint there is a toggle button to disable it 

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Idea Portal post with the request for Lifecycle planning for Security Systems and Endpoints: Allow Offboarding Security Systems and | Saviynt Ideas Portal

Feel free to vote if you deem it useful 🙂

Use enhanced Query

select systemkey as  securitysystems__primarykey, 0 as securitysystems__status from securitysystems
WHERE  systemname = 'Rushi'
       AND status = 1
LIMIT 1; 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

You can disable connection it disable all objects 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Murmur
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Addendum to this - I did some testing (v24.5).

• After disabling the Connection, ALL SecSys get disabled, that use it in either Connection or Provisioning Connection (Service Desk and Password Management Connection are irrelevant to this)
  • You can assign a disabled connection to a SecSys, without disabling it
  • By enabling the Connection again, you also reenable the SecSys and corresponding Endpoints