Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Data type and Max length of User attributes - userlogin, employeenumber, firstname, lastname

Ajith
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

We are making Saviynt API calls from a front end Web App for creating users in Saviynt.

We would like to know the data type, Max length and data restrictions imposed on the DB columns userlogin, employeenumber, firstname, lastname on the table users.

This enables us to perform some sanity checks before invoking Saviynt API.

Thanks,
Ajith

5 REPLIES 5

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Ajith , you can go to Admin --> Admin Function --> Data Analyzer --> Find and Expand Users table and find needed details like below 

AmitM_0-1709551982158.png

You can also find it here - https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Database-Schema-Reference/page/Content/Database-Schema-Refe...

Search Users Table.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

Ajith
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For users table I'm not able to see the schema.
For few tables schema view is restricted hence raised this request

Can you share a screenshot of the schema for userlogin, employeenumber, firstname, lastname please?

Ajith
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

For users table I'm not able to see the schema.
For few tables schema view is restricted hence raised this request

Can you share a screenshot of the schema for userlogin, employeenumber, firstname, lastname please?

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

HI @Ajith ,

This doc has users full table schema - https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Database-Schema-Reference/page/Content/Database-Schema-Refe...

I am not aware of attribute userlogin and employeenumber. There is one employeeID.

All (firstname , lastname , employeeID ) are varchar255.

Thanks,

Amit

Ajith
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

That helped me !

Thanks