Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Customizing ARS

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi everyone, 

I was wondering, if you know a way that allows me to customize the Access Request Shop? 

I feel the ARS is a little cluttered, and may be hard to get for a subset of users. I'd like to offer them an easier way to get around the basic permissions we assign. 

Imagine a set up Entra ID Groups managing the physical access to different office locations. 
I would like to have a tile that just says "Physical Access", that shows all Entra ID Groups the users might request, that grant them access to our locations.

Do you have any idea how to approach this? 

Cheers 🙂

3 REPLIES 3

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

You can have those groups as filtered into "Physical Access" endpoint. Have an attribute stored on these groups that links to location. Create DA in form that will get distinct office location and ask user to select one and select the groups that are needed.

Thanks,

Amit

If this answers your query, Please ACCEPT SOLUTION and give KUDOS.

Murmur
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @AmitM,

Thanks for your quick reply!

I'm not sure if I understand your solution. I understood, that I should create a secondary Endpoint? Wouldn't that lead to the issue, that I need to create an additional account for each user, to assign Entitlements listed in this endpoint? 

Thanks

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

You need to use dynamic attributes for filtering purpose

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.