Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Creating user through Saviynt

SumathiSomala
All-Star
All-Star

Hi,

I am integrating Active Directory application with Saviynt.

As part this i have to create users using Create user request forms once approval done newly created user should present in Active directory.

Is this can be achieved?

I am using Active Directory as trusted source.

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.

3 REPLIES 3

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

@SumathiSomala ,

You just want to provision Active Directory account for user created through Saviynt user create form and not for users coming from trusted source?

If that is the case create technical rule with appropriate condition which will match only for user's created through Create form. Trigger that technical rule through update rule with action Re-run technical rule and trigger action "Trigger when user created through UI".

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

StephenDay
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi SumathiSomala,

Once a user is created in Saviynt you can create a User Update Rule to automatically provision an Active Directory account, with the same mappings as your trust source feed, e.g. user.username=UPN or similar.

However, this would be a dual-master identity setup, where updates in either system (Saviynt or Active Directory) will try and update each other (Saviynt via User Import and Account Import and AD via WSRETRY provisioning job).

Is this for a specific use case of user? I would recommend only have one master source of identity data.

Kind Regards,
Stephen

Thanks @StephenDay 

Is this for a specific use case of user? 

No, this is for newly onboarded users.

(Saviynt via User Import and Account Import and AD via WSRETRY provisioning job)

Is this also create user in Active Directory along with account?

Regards,
Sumathi Somala

If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos.