Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Creating JAR file for preprocessor

mansoorahmed1
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Im trying to create JAR file for preprocessor for below use case. Since I have zero knowledge on Java and but still trying to create one by myself but Im struggling on that even through I referred Sample JAVA code provided in the docs. It would be helpfull if someone could help me in creating the Java with one condition from my requirement with that I can take it further and complete the entire use case. 

Background:

Every users who are getting imported will have a field call managerial level (ex 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8 where 1-5 is top level ).

Use Case:

Update User's Secondary manager field with Manager who is in level 5.

Requirement:  

Check the User’s managerial Level.  If it is 5 then set the  primary manager  as sec manager .

If it is more than 5 (i.e. 6, 7 or 8), then find the Manager’s Manager and check their managerial level until managerial level 5 is reached. 

If the reporting Manager’s managerial level is less than 5 (i.e 4, 3, 2 or 1), leave the field blank 

1 REPLY 1

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Instead of Java code use preprocessor using SQL

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.