Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Creating an analytics configuration issue

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

When creating a New Analytics Configuration, I fill in all required fields including the query. Clicking the preview button pulls the correct data but when I click Create, it wont let me save it and I get error message "Warning! Query returned no columns". Im not sure what the issue is because it pulls all the data into the preview but just wont let me save it. Has anyone had this same problem?

6 REPLIES 6

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Are you creating Report under Analytics / ES Analytics.

if you are creating under ES Analytics (v2) make sure ES Analytics Server is Running

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Its just an SQL query

Please provide query to check further or Please confirm which type of report you are trying to create 

1. Analytics (v1)

2. ES Analytics (v2)

if you are unsure about then check if any existing report if they are running 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Its an Analytics (v1) query

tcorcoran
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I was able to fix the issue myself, it didnt like the following part of the code because when I removed it the query ran and I was able to save. 

AND A.STATUS<>'2'
AND A.LASTLOGONDATE<NOW()-INTERVAL 3 WEEK

amit_krishnajit
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

If you are using > or < or >= or <= in the SQL query, give a space before and after the character, that would allow you to use those symbols in the SQL query and also allow you to save the query. 

Thanks,
Amit