Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Create ticket Json - remove account and remove entitlement

dkamerkar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello,

I have integrated Saviynt with ServiceNow as Ticketing System, Uploading Create Ticket JSON along. We are using only one task type =2 i.e., Remove Account or Remove Access. Ticket is getting created, values are being populated correctly except Description. There are Three types of Description, mentioning below- 

Only Remove Account- The below account in the application is marked for revoke.  Follow application procedures for account termination.

Only Remove Access- Remove the entitlements as specified in the variables below. DO NOT REMOVE OR DISABLE THE ACCOUNT.

Remove Account+Remove Access- The below account in the application is marked for revoke.  Follow application procedures for account termination.

The 3rd Condition I am not able to achieve, once ticket is created for Account Revoke and Access/Entitlement Revoke, based on the JSON condition I wrote for description it's picking up 2nd Condition description mentioned above.

If someone can help me with the description condition to fit the Remove Account and Remove Access condition, would be helpful. Thank you.

10 REPLIES 10

stalluri
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

@dkamerkar 

You try "if, elseif and else" checking for Parent task in the validation.

Screenshot 2024-10-09 at 11.16.45 AM.png

Best Regards,
Sam Talluri
If you find this a helpful response, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

dkamerkar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Apologies, uploading the recent file

dkamerkar
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Can you please send the Condition for parent task.

You can check in allEntitlementsValues if its Remove + Revoke

${if(task.tasktype==1){'Create'}else if(task.tasktype==2 && (allEntitlementsValues==null || allEntitlementsValues.isEmpty() || allEntitlementsValues=='')){'Delete Account'}else if(task.tasktype==2 && task.source=='REQUEST'){'Remove'} else if(task.tasktype==2 && task.source=='ANALYTICS_V2'){'Remove'} else if(task.tasktype==2 && task.source=='CERTIFICATION'){'Remove'}else if(task.tasktype==3){'New Account'}else if(task.tasktype==6){'Enable Account'}else if(task.tasktype==14){'Suspend'}else{task.tasktype}}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Hi Rushikesh,

I have used this below condition, my task.source is only one "Certification".
\"description\":\"${if(allEntitlementsValues==null || allEntitlementsValues.isEmpty() || allEntitlementsValues==''){'The below account in the application is marked for revoke.  Follow application procedures for account termination.'}else{'Remove the entitlements as specified in the variables below. DO NOT REMOVE OR DISABLE THE ACCOUNT.'}}\",

I tried to search for ParentTask in arstasks data analyzer table for tasks generated for Remove account+remove access, there was no value populated in both of the columns.

Please provide screenshot from tasks and data analyzer

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@dkamerkar are you keen to have single ticket for remove access + remove account use case?

And is it creating single ticket for all the remove access task been generated?

NidhiSingh
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello, I would respond on behalf of Dnyaneshwar. Yes, we will have only one ticket created in ServiceNow for both revoke account and access. 

Kaustubh
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor

Please check if this helpful:

Solved: Bindinga Variable (Dynamic attribute to pass in Cr... - Saviynt Forums - 40871

Kaustubh Pawar
Saviynt Certified IGA Professional

Will check that too, thanks Kaustubh