Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Config for Requestable Entitlement in ARS based on dynamic attributes

Israr
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

The requirement here is if user select the dynamic attributes as Global then entitlements with name global should populate.

Here other dynamics attributes also there for which i have prepared the query and it is working fine.

Could you please help me for preparing the query here if users select global as dynamic attribute then only the entitlements like global should populate so this only one dynamic attribute should be handle separately in same  Requestable Entitlement in ARS based config.

For other dynamic attribute i have the query and it is working fine.

Let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks!
Regards,

Israr Ahmed M

4 REPLIES 4

AmitM
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi @Israr , could you share your query and try to see how we can fit in another DA into it.

Thanks,

Amit

Israr
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hello @AmitM ,

Thanks for quick reply,

Please find the query.

(${(CC != null && CC != '') ? ((BU != null && BU != '') ? ((HB != null && HB != '') ? ((PG != null && PG != '') ? ((Stream != null && Stream != '') ? "ev.customproperty6 like '" + Stream + "' and ev.customproperty5 like '" + PG + "' and ev.customproperty4 like '" + HUB + "' and ev.customproperty3 like '" + BU + "' and ev.customproperty2 like '" + CC + "'":"ev.customproperty5 like '" + PG + "' and ev.customproperty4 like '" + HUB + "' and ev.customproperty3 like '" + BU + "' and ev.customproperty2 like '" + CC + "' and ev.customproperty6 like '" + Stream + "'"):"ev.customproperty4 like '" + HUB + "' and ev.customproperty3 like '" + BU + "' and ev.customproperty2 like '" + CC + "'and ev.customproperty6 like '"+ Stream + "' and ev.customproperty5 Like '" + PG + "'"):"ev.customproperty3 like '" + BU + "' and ev.customproperty2 like '" + CC + "' and ev.customproperty6 like '"+ Stream + "' and ev.customproperty5 Like '" + PG + "' and ev.customproperty4 like '" + HUB + "'"): "ev.customproperty2 like '" + CC + "' and ev.customproperty6 like '" + Stream + "' and ev.customproperty5 Like '" + PG + "' and ev.customproperty4 like '" + HUB + "' and ev.customproperty3 like '" + BU + "'"): "1=2"})

Thanks!

Regards,

Israr Ahmed M

what is global in aboev query can you share request form screenshot

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

CR
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

try like below

Attribute values include "global" insteadOf  my value

CR_0-1710160562977.png

and add it same entlement level  ,say it have ent1 cp2 value 'Global' and based on request config it will display

CR_1-1710160615746.png

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.