Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Bulk Request for Enable/ Disable Account

ssharma0-7
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi,

I have a use case where I want to disable / Enable account via bulk upload in Saviynt.
I tried to upload the bulk upload file in Request access for multiple users > Access > File uple.
but it 's not working.

I have downloaded the Sample Access upload file and used the same format but it, not working and that file does not have any option for enable disable account  bulk upload.

is it not supportable ?

5 REPLIES 5

pmahalle
All-Star
All-Star

@ssharma0-7 What's the use case here? You want to enable/disabled account in Saviynt only or along with Saviynt in target as well?

Pandharinath Mahalle(Paddy)
If this reply helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos 🙂

ssharma0-7
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

I want to enable / disable  accounts for 200 users through  Bulk upload along with Saviynt in target as well.

@ssharma0-7  Multi user request it wont support enable and disable flow

Raghu_0-1718019807411.png

https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v23x/page/Content/Chapter13-Access-Requests/ars-set-u...

Thanks,
Raghu
If this reply answered your question, Please Accept As Solution and hit Kudos.

Hi @ssharma0-7 ,

Currently ARS won't support multiuser request to enable or disable the account.

But you can try > UI user upload to trigger the user update rules to disable or enable the accounts. (All or specific accounts can be configured). This will create task for target.

PremMahadikar_0-1718020537710.png

If this helps your question, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

• Its not supported for multi user request form Refer Link
    Alternative Approch
  • use analytics query with enable /disable action.  Refer below links
  • Enable Account 
  • Disable Account 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.