Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Auto populating existing user in a field while creating new user

Vaibhav_Dubey
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello, 

While creating new user, my requirement is When I select ERP-Number, The Legal Entity(organisation) and Responsible Person gets auto-populated. 

ERPno -> Legal Entity is working, now I want the Primary contact/Org owner to be auto filled as well.

I need SQL queries for two possible scenarios : 

1. Primary contact of the organisation gets populated in the Responsible person field.
  2. Organisation owner gets populated in the Responsible person field.

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724751844698.png

9 REPLIES 9

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @Vaibhav_Dubey how are the linked??

How to check if org should user point to?

Vaibhav_Dubey
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I want the "Responsible person" field to be populated based on the organisation owner of the "Legal Entity" field or the primary contact of the organisation. 

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724753229835.png

Vaibhav_Dubey_1-1724753300877.png

I need sql queries for both the scenarios, how i can populated the "responsible person" field 

I cant seem to find the column in the database containing Org owner or primary contact of the org. 

•  primary contact of the org. select u.username as id from customer_history ch,users u where ch.customerkey=1 and ch.versionstatus=2 and ch.PRIMARYVENDORCONTACT =u.userkey

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

There is no customer_history table in my database

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724838668100.png

Check from analytics 

rushikeshvartak_0-1724853817533.png

Data analyzer does not expose all tables

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724855111608.png

I tried and its not working 
Query I used : select u.username as id from customer_history ch,users u where ch.customerkey=9 and ch.versionstatus=2 and ch.PRIMARYVENDORCONTACT =u.userkey

My organisation with customerkey 9 has a primary contact in place but its not showing here 

: select ch.PRIMARYVENDORCONTACT   from customer_history ch where ch.customerkey=9

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Vaibhav_Dubey_0-1724855553344.png

Check logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak