Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

ARS Dynamic Attributes Auto Fill Value

afauquem
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to automatically fill the default value of a dynamic attribute according to the value of a previous attribute in ARS (to associate a label with its value) .

In my case, I have two dynamic attributes: currency_iso_code_label which corresponds to the name displayed to simplify the user's choice, and currency_iso_code corresponding to the value associated with its label.

I've created the following configuration:

afauquem_0-1710439860289.png

However, the dynamic attribute currency_iso_code is not automatically filled in when I select the label of the first attribute. The chosen query does filter the list on the value corresponding to the label, but I have to select it manually.

afauquem_1-1710440442404.png

I tried to use 'Refresh' instead 'Mapping' but it doesn't work. I use the same configuration like a user create form (it's working on the user create form...)

Any Idea to help me please ? I share logs.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Dependent attributes will not be prepopulated 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

Darshanjain
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hi @afauquem 

As Discussed, For dependent attributes in account forms DA will not be pre populated.

Thanks

Darshan