Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Application Owner Campaign - Include specific Users /service accounts

William3squivel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

In previous quarters our Advanced query Privileged=4 was used to bring in only entitlements marked as high for the Application owner to certify. The request for this quarter is to also include all service accounts within the campaign. We are looking for a query where the Application owner will review all Privileged entitlements and service accounts ( high and low privileged).We realized through testing that all service accounts usernames default to "Admin" and believe this may be the way to link all privileged and non privileged service account into the campaign. Is there a query where we can use and OR statement where the conditions are to include all Privileged entitlements OR users with the Username "Admin"

6 REPLIES 6

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

By default application owner campaign should include those service accounts. Can you try that?

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

Hello yes, I am aware that if you launch the application owner campaign by default it will include service accounts however it will also pull all users who have access to the application which we do not require the Application Owner to certify all at once. User Manager campaign is used for the purpose of non Privileged entitlements /access. So for our Application owner campaign we would only want Privileged entitlements or users with the username "Admin" to avoid all accounts going to the Application owner to certify.

You can use advanced configuration to filter such accounts and entitlements 

rushikeshvartak_0-1703040400737.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

William3squivel
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

I'm aware of the advanced query field as we have used it to previously only pull for privileged entitlements, however I am not sure what would best fit these conditions I am currently trying to fit? would it be the accounts entitlement query field ( and would we be able to use an OR statement to meet the conditions of privileged accounts OR username "Admin". how would that look like as a query 

It would be Account Query and Entitlement Query but that will be always be evaluated in AND and not OR.

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.

accountkey in (select accountkey from user_accounts ua,users u where ua.accountkey =accountkey and u.userkey=ua.userkey and u.username='admin')

rushikeshvartak_0-1703093049029.png

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.