Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Any Saviynt query to parse the updaate history data?

MM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi All,

In our implementation, saviynt generates few attribute values. HR wrongly sent us the bad data and now the values are updated and those values cant be reused by logic again.

I need to build a query to get the data from "update history" for those 2 attributes. Anyone has any query to do this?

11 REPLIES 11

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Sample 

select u.username, u.userkey, uh.changelog from users u inner join usershistory uh on u.userkey = uh.userkey where username = '137658'
and uh.UPDATEDATE >= DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 MONTH) and changelog like '%departmentname%'

Refer https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/users-whose-department-numbers-have-changed-within...

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

I tried this but I still see data in blob. We are on 24.5 version

Run report 2 times 

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

MM
New Contributor
New Contributor

sorry we are 24.4

MM
New Contributor
New Contributor

Thanks - Running twice works....How can I filter with multiple attributes and only the last update?

select u.username, u.userkey, uh.changelog from users u inner join usershistory uh on u.userkey = uh.userkey where username = '137658'
and uh.UPDATEDATE >= DATE_SUB(CURDATE(), INTERVAL 1 MONTH) and (changelog like '%departmentname%' or changelog like '%customproperty1%')

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thanks @rushikeshvartak : Do you know if there is a way I can convert the blob data into a json?

https://codebeautify.org/online-json-editor/cbaea050

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

Thanks mate, not sure what I am missing but I get this error

MM_0-1726717344562.png

MM
New Contributor
New Contributor

and my query is

select changelog, userkey, updatedby from usershistory where UPDATEDATE >= '2024-09-16' and UPDATEDATE <= '2024-09-19' and changelog like '%customproperty11%'

Its not Blob data its array data what is expected output you need here ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak