Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Adding Azure AD group using REST Connector

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Team,

I am unable to get that how we can assign an azure AD group using REST connector, because we are importing the entitlements using AZURE AD OOTB connector and provisioning users with REST connector. In this scenario all imported entitlements are associated with difference endpoint under a different SS. So, how can we add an entitlement such as Azure AD group to user at the time of birthrights using REST connector where it does not have any entitlements? can anyone explain how to achieve this usecase of provisioning an access group at the time birthrights for azure AD.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Sampath

3 REPLIES 3

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Sorry guys, i am taking back my question we can achieve this through have single SS and EP for two connections.

Can you share json

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

sampath18
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @rushikeshvartak  the issue i had raised was about how to provision entitlements for azure ad. because has two connection needed for entitlement import and user account management. But the solution i learned is having single security system and endpoint pointed to two connections using options available under security system. 

There is no issue with JSON. it is straight forward from documentation.

Thanks for the response.