Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Add task owner to email template

IAM
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to create the below email template but for the "To" field, I want it so it will go to the task owner (the task owner may be a user or a user group). That way I can create one template for multiple applications rather than hard coding the users in the To field. Is this possible?

<FONT FACE=VERDANA> <P>Hello,<br></P> <P>This notification is to inform you that ${user.lastname}, ${user.firstname}, EID ${user.username} has a revoke account/access request for ${task?.endpoint}.<br><br></P><P><b>Task Details:</b> <br>Application: ${task?.endpoint}<br>Task ID: ${tasks?.id}<br>Account ID: ${task?.accountName}<br><br><br></P> <P>Identity Management Team</P> </FONT>
2 REPLIES 2

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star
${assignee.email}

Or ${task?.endpoint?.getOwnersEmail()}

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

dgandhi
All-Star
All-Star

Please use below for your requirement:

dgandhi_0-1708556232850.png

${task?.endpoint?.getOwnersEmail()}

Thanks,
Devang Gandhi
If this reply answered your question, please Accept As Solution and give Kudos to help others who may have a similar problem.