Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

AD account creation with all attributes fails

sabthamis
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello All,

I am working on AD account creation use case I am getting the below error on provisioning the AD account. with minimal attribute it worked and even when i hard code and send the payload the account is created without any error. The issue comes when i use dynamic attribute in the JSON.

Error while creating account in AD - [LDAP: error code 21 - 00000057: LdapErr: DSID-0C0912F5, comment: Error in attribute conversion operation, data 0, v4563]

Any help is much appreciated . Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@sabthamis 1 possible reason is the list of attributes that you are trying to provision may not be available or may be you are not keeping the proper format.

Solution : Work with your AD team and verify all the attributes along with casing in AD that you are pushing from EIC.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

@Manu269  I pushed the values hardcoded from JSON it worked also i checked in AD the attribute names those are available

@Manu269 Here is the file.attached

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

share the attributes you are using for Prov?

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos

jayant
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

@sabthamis - I can see 'UserPrincipalName' is not there in the working code and in the complete code you are using 'systemUserName' for both sAMAccountName and UPN. Are you using correct format for UPN i.e. 'abc@domain.com' ?

I am using systemusername for samaccountname and email for upn and mail in AD.

"sAMAccountName": "${user.systemUserName}",

"UserPrincipalName": "${user.email}",

"mail": "${user.email}",

sorry i was typo in the file