Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Actionable Analytics Query - Add Provisioning

void0703
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I am trying to a analytics query using which I will add entitlements to the users account. What I want to achieve here is I have a CP57 property and using which we are assigning the users the entitlement , Ex - CP57 (city name) -  CN=Sec/# (city name) / 629792983 . We are assigning the users entitlement in this way but due to some reason there are some users for whom it was not assigned. So for that reason I want to write a query to - 

1. First find the users who are not assigned with this entitlement.

2. Assigned Entitlement for only those users 

I want to achieve these 2 scenarios using actionable analytics. 

Thanks,

2 REPLIES 2

sudeshjaiswal
Saviynt Employee
Saviynt Employee

Hello @void0703,

Could you please brief more about your use case ?. You can refer below document for the creation of actionable analytics for your use case.

For Ref: https://docs.saviyntcloud.com/bundle/EIC-Admin-v2022x/page/Content/Chapter17-EIC-Analytics/Configuri... 

Thanks.

If you find the above response useful, Kindly Mark it as "Accept As Solution".

Manu269
All-Star
All-Star

@void0703 

Provision Access

When Provision Access is configured as an allowed action, it allows you to assign the account to a particular access. When this action is performed on a record, an Add Access task is created in the target application.

The Analytics query must have the columns given below:
entvaluekey - Entitlement value key of the entitlement to which the account will be assigned.
acctKey - Accountkey of the account to provision with the entitlement.
accName - Name of the account to provision with the entitlement.
userKey - Userkey of the user to whom the account is mapped.

Regards
Manish Kumar
If the response answered your query, please Accept As Solution and Kudos