Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Accountname rule uniqueness not working

rahulyadav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hello Everyone,

I have to create different CN for different users having same firstname and lastname, I have configured this in account name rule.

CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname},OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local###CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname}1,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local###CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname}2,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local###CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname}3,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local###CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname}4,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local###CN=${user.firstname+' '+ user.lastname}5,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local

I was getting this error, 

Checking DN for CN=Testad rename,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local.FOund an inactive account -CN=Testad rename,OU=XX,OU=XX-XX,DC=XX,DC=local and the attributes-[:] match so using that instead of creating a new one as the account is inactive.

I have reffered this forum, 

https://forums.saviynt.com/t5/identity-governance/accountname-rule-uniqueness-not-working/m-p/82135

and I have configured reuse inactive account as FALSE, But my question is the account was already active so, why I am getting this error.

5 REPLIES 5

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

Does account active in AD ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

Yes, Account is active in AD

Does OU mentioned is correct ?

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @rahulyadav , do one thing ..make reuseinactive account true and the false ..

And is the OU same?

rahulyadav
New Contributor
New Contributor

Yes, OU is Same