Saviynt unveils its cutting-edge Intelligence Suite products to revolutionize Identity Security!
Click HERE to see how Saviynt Intelligence is transforming the industry.
Saviynt Copilot Icon

Account Name Rule works in Dev but not QA

ajmakowsky
New Contributor
New Contributor

I have the below account name rule in both Dev and QA. In Dev, when we test the uniqueness situation, I see it iterating through the options (ending in A vs B vs C vs D, etc.)

In QA, after the first account is requested that ends in A, when I try with a user with the same country, first name, and last name, the account name doesn't populate. I've attached the logs I see as well. 

ifnull(concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.city,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'A'),
concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'A'))
#ifnull(concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.city,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'B'),
concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'B'))
#ifnull(concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.city,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'C'),
concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'C'))
#ifnull(concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.city,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'D'),
concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'D'))
#ifnull(concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.city,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'E'),
concat(substring(users.country,1,1),substring(users.lastname,1,3),substring(users.firstname,1,2),'E'))

1 REPLY 1

NM
Honored Contributor II
Honored Contributor II

Hi @ajmakowsky is check unique account set in account name rule?