Announcing the Saviynt Knowledge Exchange unifying the Saviynt forums, documentation, training,
and more in a single search tool across platforms. Read the announcement here.

Account name rule generation issue

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi,

We are facing an issue in account name rule generation.

Current configuration-

CONCAT(substring(REPLACE(USERS.FIRSTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), '_', substring(REPLACE(USERS.LASTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15)) #
CONCAT(substring(REPLACE(USERS.FIRSTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), '_', substring(REPLACE(USERS.LASTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), FN_EIC_SEQGEN('inc'))

We already have an account with the same name present in endpoint, still when creating an account for new user it picks same name for account creation and doesn't move to second rule evaluation.

As per my understanding account name is evaluated on endpoint level and not on same user existing access.

Thanks

7 REPLIES 7

rushikeshvartak
All-Star
All-Star

try 

CASE
WHEN CONCAT(substring(REPLACE(USERS.FIRSTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), '_', substring(REPLACE(USERS.LASTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15)) IS NOT NULL
THEN CONCAT(substring(REPLACE(USERS.FIRSTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), '_', substring(REPLACE(USERS.LASTNAME, ' ', ''),1,15), FN_EIC_SEQGEN('inc'))
END

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak, We don't want to append numbers if it is a unique/first time user profile.

as per my understanding it should fail the first rule evaluation as for another user account exist and then evaluate second rule and generate account name

Yes that should happen

Can you check logs when form is loaded

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If you find the response useful, kindly consider selecting Accept As Solution and clicking on the kudos button.

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

I did.. it evaluates the first one and says selectedaccountname based on first rule.

share logs

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Made some changes in account name rule, as it will be the final to be utilized.

logs below-

NM_0-1708059871709.png

NM
Regular Contributor III
Regular Contributor III

Hi @rushikeshvartak ,

I removed the advance config and configured it again, Still the same thing.