PARTNERS - Please join us for our upcoming webinar:
Leveraging Intelligent Recommendations for Operational Transformation.
AMS Partners click HERE | EMEA/APJ Partners click HERE

Account Import is not removing entitlements from missing accounts

Gurukrishna96
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi Team,

In Account Import XML for a DB connector, we have configured below fields as follows- 
deleteaccountentitlement="true" accountnotinfileaction="Suspend"

and in STATUS_THRESHOLD_CONFIG, we have configured - 
"deleteLinks": true,

Once the account is deleted and marked "Suspended from Import Service" after account import job, we are still seeing the entitlements tagged to the deleted account. 

What should be done to remove those entitlements from the entitlement hierarchy/associated entitlements pages?

Gurukrishna96_0-1722240529022.png

5 REPLIES 5

NM
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @Gurukrishna96 , what is the behaviour after access import?

Share connector configuration

Gurukrishna96
New Contributor
New Contributor

Hi @NM The behavior is same even after access import. There are no changes.

Account Import XML - 

<mapper description="This is the mapping field for Saviynt Field name" ifusernotexists="noaction" addOnlyMode="false" deleteaccountentitlement="true" accountnotinfileaction="Suspend">

Status Threshold Config - 

{
"statusAndThresholdConfig": {
"statusColumn": "status",
"activeStatus": ["1",1],
"deleteLinks": true,
"accountThresholdValue": 1000,
"correlateInactiveAccounts": false
}
}

Please let me know other details that are required from the connector configuration 

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi Gurukrishna

Can you run accounts import once and see its reflecting the changes on applicable accounts. Configuration wise it all looks good. Even my db connector works flowless with the same  config.

You can try the below config, by changing the order. I know it does not make much sense, still you can give a try.(Removing addonlymode)

<mapper description="This is the mapping field for Saviynt Field name" accountnotinfileaction="Suspend" deleteaccountentitlement="true" ifusernotexists="noaction"> 

If it does not work , Please share logs.

f this helps, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Best,

Sangita Ladi

sangitaladi
Regular Contributor II
Regular Contributor II

Hi @Gurukrishna96 

Can you run accounts import once and see its reflecting the changes on applicable accounts. Configuration wise it all looks good. Even my db connector works flowless with the same  config.

You can try the below config, by changing the order. I know it does not make much sense, still you can give a try.(Removing addonlymode)

sangitaladi_0-1722257743541.png

If it does not work , Please share logs.

if this helps, please consider selecting Accept As Solution and hit Kudos

Best,

Sangita Ladi

<mapper description="Database Accounts and Account to Entitlement Import" accountnotinfileaction="suspend" deleteaccountentitlement="true" dateformat="date" systems="'Application'">

Use above configuration for account Import xml

Regards,
Rushikesh Vartak
If this helped you move forward, click 'Kudos'. If it solved your query, select 'Accept As Solution'.